Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ShAd..ShAd.. dAy

hmmmp,today its really a bad day for me. im not feeling will it started last nigth when i feel so uncomftable with my tummy.dnt know what ive eat that tregered with my tummy.i cried a lot my gosh last night because my tummy really cramping to the max. and i cant even fart oopps.i went to the toilet for 4 times to vowel and cant even sleep so will.i pity with my hubby coz he ddnt sleep good bcoz of me.but thanks god now its getting better.i tell it to my friend bout what happen with me.my gosh she was laughing out loud and she said gurl just try to fart everything will be alright with you.its really true the saying a friend can make you laugh and cry and take note can make you irritate as will.hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment