Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ANGEL'S OF MINE

tanya marez simmons a one year old gurl.my best friend daugther i meet her family in england untell her mother been my best friend.there always been there with me through ups and downs of my life when i was in UK. i love her round eye she is just a small baby but my gosh girl she's amazing huh!!kisses bb .
isaije alexander maria van kuijk my cute cute 1 year old nephew.oh my gosh he cry a lot he always drive me crazy if he start to cry.but on the other hand his cute i love his lips and eyes that always melt my heart.muuah

elaisha van kuijk my 5 year old step daughter. she love to pose as will on the camera the same as her cousen there playing with make up that time when i saw her and took some pic.shes so sweet and she know how to make you smile.love you baby.








shaina van kuijk ganishe my lovely niece. she is a sweet young lady i took some pic of her while she is taking a bath.my gosh now it will be a bath scandal.hahahaha she love to pose in the camera she is really close with me.shes a nine year old and older daugther of my sister in law.love you kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment