Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny experience...

Hallo everyone again I’m back!last Sunday may 31 me and my husband and some of my friends went to konstanzer str.one of the big park here in Berlin people here called it Thai park because lot's of Thai people went there. But it’s a public park, which means everyone is welcome. Anyway, about last Sunday so me and my hubby bring some food's BBQ Cesar salad and some rice always present hehehe.and my Thai friend and her hubby bring some Thai food. at the morning until 4 at the afternoon it was so great weather. everyone is enjoying with the sun until the unexpected weather come and my gosh where all about to eat everything is done and prepared.when the rain started to fall. My gosh and we didn’t even give any chance to bite some of our yummy foods because the naughty rain interrupt that easy. we pack all our things us quickly us we can and we end up laughing it’s so unforgettable moment. but anyway we still enjoy even though all of us end up to eat in a Thai restaurant because we’re all hungry..Simple and little things if you will put it in to your heart and makes it with joy it will be a fantastic experience and memories that you will cherries forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment