Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2009

fish spa

its my 1st time to be on this challenging spa.we are on our holliday last january in penang malaysia.because of my (oma)grandma of stephan whos the reason behind hahahaha.anyway it was an hilarious experience that i had in malaysia.the 1st tiny bites of the fish on youre foot makes you jump and scream totally loud.thats what my aunt did. unfortunately she got all the attention of the people on the spa they cant help to laugh out with my aunt my gosh how embarrassing.but anyway most of the people did the same way so it the doesnt matter at all.small fishes they say by doing this help your blood better circulation and make your dry skin a bit lesser.try this its really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment