Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my love story


I was 22 year's old when i meet my husband in thailand. someone related with me accidentally meet him. and that person was been the reason behind of all happiness that i feel now.our realationshep started with nothing no expectation and everything.we invited him out for a dinner.that night is the day when we formally introduce to each other.and we never expect as will that night some strange feelings will grow and broken heart will healed.after 1 and a half year long distance affair.we diceded to settle down.we fex all my papers in philippines and december 24 i arrived here in germany and january 18 we get married.untell now we live peacefully and we stell inlove and happy together.faith and trust is the main ingredients to a good relationshep

No comments:

Post a Comment