Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 23, 2009

bestfriend

Bestfriend?its easy to say but its hard to find..nimfa 1st from left the most amazing woman that i've known.i meet her and her family during the time when me and my hubby live in england because of his work.i always been lonely on my 1st month in england untell the time i meet nimfa.she help me to embrace and be comfortable to the people sorounds me.i learn a lot of her she guided me with everything as if we know each other for so long.she was so at ease with me. and the same way i am to her.through all my sadness she always been there at my side.she was been a great sistha of mine.now whe are miles miles away each other it was never been a hendrance to us to continue the good relationshep that we had.i love her that much. a simple woman.im bless for having her a best friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment