Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A LOVELY DENNHA!!

Saturday evening my hubby and I meet with a long lost Turkish friend of him here in Berlin. He is married and he has a precious 2-year-old daughter. It was a great and yet a simple dinner in an Indonesian restaurant. The couple was so great i like them so much. and i enjoyed playing with their little girl.She was so sweet and with my surprise even though it was our 1st encounter. she was comfortable enough with me which is I love it. her mom was so amaze with her because she saw how happy and excited her daughter was with my presence. She likes to play with me and as will as i am with her I like children. Anyway we end up to play with the candle and repeating singing with a happy birthday. we separate our ways at 10 o'clock in the evening .the dinner is great and yet simple. However, the most important is we enjoy our company together and in our hearts we knew that is the start of a new friendship and relationship together...

No comments:

Post a Comment