Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 3, 2009

lovely day

Yesterday !!! wait what ive done yesterday??? ah ok i took my breakfast with a lovely hot chocomilk with bread .and after that i clean the house which is my daily routine and i study with a few hour's.and chat with my friends online i love to talk with them the help me to realx and ease my boredom we have lot's of good conversation sometimes naughty,funny things and somes is a bit drama .anyway before my hubby went back at home i make sure that our dinner is set.and after our dinner my hubby ask me to go out for a walk or a bit of fresh nose hehehe coz the weather is so lovely.we went to a turkish bar we drink a bit liquor just to spice a bit.and after that we went to an indonisean restaurant and eat some soup they call it suto ayam really lovely i like it.i have a simple but lovely day together with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment