Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2009

VACATION IN U.S.A

My friend of mine just came back from her holiday vacation in United States. She just called me up this morning and let me know that she is around now. And of course, she shared with me her good experience while she was in United States. She enjoys so much her vacation together with her family. It is her first time to be in UNITED STATES. Aside from that, she had many relatives there. She said three weeks is not enough for her to visit all the beautiful places in the U.S.A I was laughing at her when she told me that she is planning now on her next trip to the US again. Anyway I am glad to know that they all been safe and they enjoyed so will with their vacation. WELCOME HOME to all of you guy's

No comments:

Post a Comment