Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2009

BIKO

I visit my old neighbors today. In addition, for that I bring her some dessert that she can eat after her dinner. We went to Pilipino community yesterday and we usually make it especial time while we are there. The celebration it has to be always been presents for all Pilipino and of course, any family has nice tables. We also make (BIKO.) or in English rice cake this time I make it personally, I really like it because it easy to make this kind of recipe. I also told my husband to bring some to his office so that his co-worker can taste something from the Filipino foods’. Because I always wanted to share, something to all the people surrounds me. Even in the little things that I can share, I am willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment