Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 29, 2009

PAKSIW (LEKKER) YUMMY

Paksiw is one of our traditional filipino food if i aint got mistake.we was at the asian shop with my hubby and i saw some milkfish which is not so unusual or often to find it here in europe.for any reason i cant find any.milkfish in our dialect we called it bangus.people in our country usually grilled it with lots of tomato,onions,garlic inside of the stomach to give more taste and aroma to the fish.some cook it through relleno honestly dont know how to do it.but its taste also good.you can do any types of cooking you wanted.and of coures paksiw which is im prepared for.simple to do dont need a lot of time but delicious.my man is not a fan of it so i always end up eating it alone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! paksiw!

    :)

    More Power sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there... visiting you back. anyway, Paksiw sounds good. I went to the asian store yesterday and bought fish and cook it with tomatoes. Parang lutong paksiw narin. (We called it lutong kamatis on my native place pampanga) coz It turn out to be sinigang na fish since I ended up putting with sinigang mix.. Not bad though.,

    I already add you on my blog roll. Buzz me back.. thank you

    www.chikkablog.net

    ReplyDelete