Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AUGUST

Month of AUGUST a lot of people celebrate there birthday on this month.my mother in law and my step daugther is one of those people who will celebrate.this 19th where planning to go in holland to join my mother in law's birthday celebration.i already have a gift for her except with my step daughter i stell dont know what to give.im thinking to give her a nicklace or a toys.but yeah lets just see what will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi eleonor, I came across to your blog to say hi and if you are interested in exchanging link.
    By the way, you dont know yet what to give to your step daughter? GIve her a present! :P joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha,funny but good idea.nice to meet you.why not.tc

    ReplyDelete