Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2009

CZECH REPUBLIC''PRAGUE''

My hubby and I together with our Turkish friends went to Czech Republic. It was my first time to visit the country.

It was 4 hours travel by car from Berlin to ‘‘Prague’’two times we stop with a gasoline station to use toilets and to straight our legs a bit.

After a 4-hour’s journey, we arrive in Prague. We check in our hotel and rest for 30 minutes and after we started to look around a little bit. And 7 pm we look for a good restaurant where we can eat our dinner.


We tried the Czech foods its lovely and I love the people there friendly enough. the country is just small but the important is the people so far our vacation and through our experience its great if I can rate them 1 to 5 I’m going to rate them 5.


I love their old historical church it is fabulous and of course, the other breath taking views.


Wonderful experience you must try guys so you know how I feel. it’s really pretty relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment